The Service Innovation Educational Program at the Tokyo Institute of Technology hosted an “Open Seminar on Service Systems Science” (with a flyer in PDF) — as well as a private “Invited Workshop on Services Science, Management and Engineering” — in February 2009.
I’ve just noticed that much of the content is totally opaque to people who don’t read Japanese, so I’ve posted my (English-language) digest of the meetings on the Coevolving Innovation Commons. The text is incomplete, but it at least provides a minimal sketch of some of the ideas discussed. (Digital photographs help, too!). Speakers include:
- Ken Senoh, University of Tokyo
- Marianne Kosits, IBM
- Klaus-Peter Fahnrich, University of Leipzig; and
- Yonekura Hiroyuki, Gourmet Navigator; and
- a panel including Gary Metcalf, Jennifer Wilby, and Hiroshi Deguchi,
- moderated by Kyoichi Jim Kijima.