Lecture for "Systemic Design (Understanding Systems)" course, Master of Design in Strategic Foresight and Innovation program, OCAD University.
- Full-time section, January 29
- Part-time section, January 31
David Ing, "Why (Intervene in) Systms Changes? Errors, Attention and Traps through an Ecological Understanding", Systemic Design (Understanding Systems) Master of Design in Strategic Foresight and Innovation, OCAD University, Toronto, January 29, 2020.
- [view/download full resolution presentation in ODP] (30.9 MB)
- [view/download presentation slides as PDF 1.5] (8.9 MB)
- [view/download presentation slides as PDF/A 2b (archival)] (9.1 MB)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License