Services Science, Engineering and Management Conference, at IBM Palisades, October 6-7
This digest was created in real-time during the meeting, based on the speaker's presentation(s) and comments from the audience. The content should not be viewed as an official transcript of the meeting, but only as an interpretation by a single individual. Lapses, grammatical errors, and typing mistakes may not have been corrected. Questions about content should be directed to the originator. The digest has been made available for purposes of scholarship, posted on the Coevolving Innovations web site by David Ing.
Xiaofei Xu, Dean, Computer Science, Harbin Institute of Technology, "The Current States and Development Plan of Research and Education on SSME in Harbin Institute of Technology"
In developing countries, services industry is 70%
- In China, 35% in 2004, expected to grow year by year
- Call "modern service industry"
Adopted IBM definitions on services science, two years ago
- Focused on service engineering
- Adapting Model Driven Architecture to SMDA
- Service reuse based on service components
- Service models
- Service modeling: requirements analoysis, design and implementation
- Service building
- Service evaluation
- Support tools and platforms
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License