- 1. Why does open data mean open sourcing (with commercial potential)?
- 2. When did open data begin? What’s the history?
- 3. How do behaviours change with open innovation learning?
David Ing, "Open Innovation Learning and Open Data", Open Data Häme, Häme University of Applied Sciences, Hämeenlinna, Finland, August 10, 2017.
- [view/download presentation slides as ODP] (2.5 MB)
- [view/download presentation slides as PDF] (1.4 MB)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License