2017/03/29 Innovation Learning and Open Sourcing: Internet-of-Things + Cloud Platforms + Cognitive Computing
- 1. Open innovation learning, through open sourcing while private sourcing, has grown from 2001 to become mainstream
- 2. Significant Internet of Things, cloud platforms and cognitive computing initiatives involve commercial and noncommercial contributors
- 3. Creators, makers and remixers should consciously choose and declare conditions for derivative works
David Ing, "Innovation Learning and Open Sourcing: Internet-of-Things + Cloud Platforms + Cognitive Computing", The 10th International Systems Sciences Symposium, Tokyo Institute of Technology, March 29, 2017.
- [view/download presentation slides as ODP] (7.9 MB)
- [view/download presentation slides as PDF] (11.9 MB)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License