These meetings in Tokyo were presented in two parts.
Open Seminar on Service Systems Science (February 25, 2009)
- 2009/02/25 10:00 Ken Senoh, "Growth or Development? Improvement or Innovation? Towards the Map of Service Studies"
- 2009/02/25 11:10 Marianne Kosits, "Business as a Service System"
- 2009/02/25 13:30 Klaus-Peter Faunrich, "Service Engineering: Models, Methods and Tools"
- 2009/02/25 11:10 Yonekura Hiroyuki, "Service Innovation in SME management: Gourmet Navigator's ICT Strategy for Restaurants and Pubs Management Enhancement"
- 2009/02/25 14:35 Panel Discussion, "Systems Sciences Meet Service Sciences"
Invited Workshop on Services Science, Management and Engineering (February 26, 2009)
Both events were sponsored by the Service Innovation Educational Program at the Tokyo Institute of Technology.
The open seminar was advertised in a promotional flyer (in Japanese).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License